Welcome to Port Authority's Online ConnectCard Management system.
It's now easier than ever to reload your ConnectCard and manage your account. In just a few simple steps you can add a monthly or weekly pass, even stored cash value onto your ConnectCard, without ever leaving your home or office.
This system uses industry-standard SSL Authentication to keep your personal information safe and secure.
Below are some helpful tips to get started, please read each one carefully before you begin.
- Choose one of the following links:
- "Create Online Account"- this allows new customers to set up their account. If you registered your ConnectCard for balance protection earlier with Customer Service but did not set up a web account at that time, DO NOT use the "Create Online Account" button. Please call customer service at 412.442.2000 for assistance.
- "Login"- this enables returning customers to get into their ConnectCard account by simply entering an email address and password.
- "Add Product to Unregistered Card"- this function is for customers who choose not to register their ConnectCard for balance protection. Customers who elect not to register their card may purchase fare products online, but are unable to check their balance and further manage their account.
- Follow all prompts carefully and be sure not to omit any required fields.
If you are a registered cardholder and have trouble remembering when to reload your ConnectCard, we can help. Choose the "Recurring Autoload" option to automatically reload your ConnectCard with a new monthly pass for the following month. Or, choose the "Threshold Autoload" option to automatically reload stored cash value each time your balance falls below $20.
As part of the new fare policy going into effect on January 1, 2017, if you have signed up to have your ConnectCard automatically reload a monthly Zone 2 pass you will need to change your settings to automatically reload a Zone 1 pass by December 14. Zone 2 passes will not automatically reload if you fail to change this setting.
If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 412-442-2000 or 412-231-7007 for TTY.
- Purchases made through the web may take up to 72 hours for the product to be available. So, please plan accordingly.
- Value on card is non-refundable.
- If you no longer wish to be subscribed to autoload, please be sure to unsubscribe from the auto program prior to the date that the value is added to your card.
- The ConnectCard Online Management system only accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards.
- For security purposes, customers are permitted to make up to (6) transactions per day using the same credit card before it is declined.
- Up to (6) ConnectCards can be reloaded within a 24-hour period using the same credit card.
ConnectCard(s) that have been blocked, lost or stolen should never be deleted from your online account without first completing the following steps:
- Call Port Authority Customer Service at 412-442-2000 to block a lost or stolen card.
- Pick up a replacement card at Port Authority’s Downtown Service Center located at 534 Smithfield Street.
- Verify that your replacement card was properly linked to your web account.
- Confirm that the remaining stored cash value and/or pass from your old card was properly transferred to your replacement card.
Deleting the original card from your account before the steps above are completed could result in the loss of all previously purchased value on the card.